AVP Hot Winter Nights
Forget that it's winter at an indoor beach party.
The heat will be cranked up inside of the Orleans Arena when some of the world's best volleyball players come to play in Las Vegas. Greats like Jake Gibb, Kerri Walsh, Stein Metzger and Elaine Youngs will compete on over 200 tons of sand that will cover the floor of the arena.
Ticket prices are $20, $35, $45, $50 and $65. Remember to wear your bikini, but leave the tanning lotion behind.
When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $65
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 12, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.