With special guest Don Dokken
Queensryche, which have been playing heaving and progressive metal for over two decades, will bring their sound to the House of Blues stage. Their latest album, "Take Cover," was released in November 2007.
Don Dokken, lead singer of the band that bears his last name, will also perform acoustic singles off his second solo album "Solitary."
This is a show for ages 21 and over and valid identification must be shown at the door.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $37 - $55
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 12, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show