Phantom - Las Vegas Spectacular
The shortened version of the original Phantom, but with added Las Vegas flair.
Since the hit Broadway show arrived at the Venetian it has become one of the Strip's must-see shows. With special effects, falling chandeliers and tortured souls in dramatic masks, Phantom has something for everyone.
Despite being only 90 minutes, as opposed to the original 150 minutes, the show has kept all the original songs and has even included more elaborate sets and special effects.
The theater was designed after the Opera Garnier in Paris and features a massive 2,100-pound crystal chandelier.
Phantom runs Monday through Saturday, with shows beginning at 7 and 9:30 p.m.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $75.90 - $250
Age limit: 6+
Event posted Dec. 28, 2007
Last updated Jan. 22, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse