Phantom - Las Vegas Spectacular
The shortened version of the original Phantom, but with added Las Vegas flair.
Since the hit Broadway show arrived at the Venetian it has become one of the Strip's must-see shows. With special effects, falling chandeliers and tortured souls in dramatic masks, Phantom has something for everyone.
Despite being only 90 minutes, as opposed to the original 150 minutes, the show has kept all the original songs and has even included more elaborate sets and special effects.
The theater was designed after the Opera Garnier in Paris and features a massive 2,100-pound crystal chandelier.
Phantom runs Monday through Saturday, with shows beginning at 7 and 9:30 p.m.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $75.90 - $250
Age limit: 6+
Event posted Dec. 28, 2007
Last updated Jan. 22, 2013
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.