Live performance with Hot Hot Heat and Louis XIV
With two successful albums under their belt, the UK's Editors are riding a wave of success in the United States. Their sophomore attempt, "The End Has A Start," is being touted as a mature, slightly cold, but beautiful record.
On Feb. 14, the band is bringing their smooth sound the House of Blues. Hot Hot Heat and Louis XIV will also be performing.
Attendees 16+ must be accompanied by a parent of guardian. Anyone 18+ will be admitted with valid identification.
When: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $20
Age limit: 16+
Event posted Feb. 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse