Live performance with Hot Hot Heat and Louis XIV
With two successful albums under their belt, the UK's Editors are riding a wave of success in the United States. Their sophomore attempt, "The End Has A Start," is being touted as a mature, slightly cold, but beautiful record.
On Feb. 14, the band is bringing their smooth sound the House of Blues. Hot Hot Heat and Louis XIV will also be performing.
Attendees 16+ must be accompanied by a parent of guardian. Anyone 18+ will be admitted with valid identification.
When: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $20
Age limit: 16+
Event posted Feb. 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena | None
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant | 19:30:00
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art | 10:00:00