Cupid is Stupid party
An anti-Valentine's Day bash
DJ Miss Joy will be playing anti-love songs while guests dance, drink and receive free tarot card readings inside the 4949 Lounge at Santa Fe Station.
Free drink specials will be served for those who bring in a photo of an ex for the "burn box." Cranky Cupid will be posing for photos and giving out anti-love advice.
All the love bashing begins at 9 a.m. and will continue well into the early morning hours of 1 a.m.
When: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.