Jamz Cheerleading and Dance 2008 National Championship
Youth league competition will take place over five days.
Over 20,000 cheerleaders from across the country will come to Las Vegas to take part in the Jamz Cheerleading and Dance 2008 National Championship.
Youth leagues will compete in the Orleans Arena from Feb. 7 to 11, 2008. General admission seating is $24.25 for adults and $15.50 for children 6 to 16 and seniors 65 or older. Children under the age of 6 are free.
Packages are also available but package tickets must be used by one person per package. Two-day packages are $39 for adults, $24 for children 6 to 16 and seniors over 65.
All-Star leagues will compete March 28 through 30.
When: Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $15.50 - $24.25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.