Singer-songwriter performs two shows at The Joint inside the Hard Rock.
Flickr user Volodymyr Shuvayev
With a career that spans three decades and counting, Bryan Adams' two shows on Friday, Feb. 8 and Saturday, Feb. 9, 2008 won't be in need of material.
Expect to hear some of the old favorites like, "Summer of '69" and "Please Forgive Me," but get ready for songs from his newest album "11." Adams brings together the best of both worlds with his rock 'n' roll guitar skills combined with his love ballad-like lyrics.
Both shows begin at 9 p.m. and tickets are $36.50, $56.50 or $112. All ages are permitted, but those under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $36.50 - $112
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.