Chinese New Year lion dance parade
Get good luck on the Strip.
Caesars Palace, the first Las Vegas casino to start celebrating Chinese New Year in 1975, will kick off the holiday with a traditional lion dance parade.
The parade, which will feature firecrackers and three lion dancers moving from the front fountains to the hotel lobby and gaming areas, is supposed to bring luck and happiness by warding off evil spirits.
The parade will begin in the main valet drive on Friday, Feb. 8 at 5 p.m.
When: Friday, Feb. 8, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show