Longtime musician will perform at the Railhead.
Music of The Union Gap featuring Gary Puckett was frequently played on the radio in the late 1960s.
The band's first hit was the 1967 single "Woman, Woman," which peaked at number four on the Billboard Hot 100.
When the band broke up in 1971, Puckett launched a solo career. On tour he sings the hits of the band as well as his own songs.
Tickets start at $25 and go up to $43.50. Audience members under 21 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older with valid identification.
The show starts at 8 p.m. and doors open at 7:15 p.m
When: Friday, Feb. 8, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Railhead, 4111 Boulder Hwy. , Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $43.50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 4, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.