Top Rank Boxing
Bob Arum's "Top Rank" boxers face off at The Joint.
Six fights, 12 boxers. Tonight, "Top Rank" contenders from the Super Lightweight division all the way to the Super Welterweight division spar for bragging rights and titles.
Kendal Holt (22-2) of New Jersey and Ben Tackie (29-8-1) of Ghana will fight for ten rounds in the Super Lightweight division. And undefeated boxer Vanes Martirosyan (18-0) takes on Jorge Munoz (20-1) of Kansas in the Super Welterweight division.
The boxing begins at 5:15 p.m. inside The Joint at the Hardrock and tickets are available for $20, $50, $75 and $125.
When: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $125
Age limit: Not available
- Official Web site (Feb. 6, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 1, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Oxbow leads Preakness the whole way, ruins Orb’s Triple Crown shot
- 51s offense carries them to 2nd straight victory in Omaha
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.