Los Amigos Invisibles and Si*Se
Two latin rock bands take the stage at the House of Blues.
It's rock 'n' roll in Espanol on Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008 at the House of Blues.
Los Amigos Invisibles - Starting out in 1991, the Venezuelan dance band was determined to bring the electric guitar and dance back into the Caracas club scene. Over 15 years later, the band is known internationally in the latin dance and rock scene.
Si*Se - Formed in 2000 after two of the band members were introduced through a mutual friend, Si*Se likens their electronic-rock sound to a walk through New York City.
Tickets for the event are $20 and the show begins at 8:30 p.m. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied with an adult and those 18 and older must show ID to get in.
When: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 1, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.