Los Amigos Invisibles and Si*Se
Two latin rock bands take the stage at the House of Blues.
It's rock 'n' roll in Espanol on Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008 at the House of Blues.
Los Amigos Invisibles - Starting out in 1991, the Venezuelan dance band was determined to bring the electric guitar and dance back into the Caracas club scene. Over 15 years later, the band is known internationally in the latin dance and rock scene.
Si*Se - Formed in 2000 after two of the band members were introduced through a mutual friend, Si*Se likens their electronic-rock sound to a walk through New York City.
Tickets for the event are $20 and the show begins at 8:30 p.m. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied with an adult and those 18 and older must show ID to get in.
When: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 1, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport