Molotov at the House of Blues
Hear the rock, hip-hop and alternative sounds of Molotov in Spanish and English.
Performing rock, hip-hop and alternative music in both Spanish and English, Molotov hails from Mexico City where they have cultivated quite a following. With their witty, sarcastic and sometimes politically charged lyrics, Molotov brings new meaning to their already violently associated namesake.
Much like the weapon used amongst Russian rioters during the communist revolution, Molotov's sound and message is explosive.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $30
Age limit: All ages
- Molotov on MySpace (Feb. 1, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 1, 2008
Last updated Jan. 26, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.