The Grammy Award-winning band will perform Super Bowl Sunday.
It's no surprise that Velvet Revolver has found tremendous success when looking at the band's roster.
Former Guns N' Roses members Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum make up part of the band. Scott Weiland, the former singer of Stone Temple Pilots, and Dave Kushner of Wasted Youth complete it.
After forming in 2002 without a lead singer, the band was filmed by VH1 while auditioning hopefuls and the result was a documentary aired as "The Rise of Velvet Revolver."
The band will be performing songs from their 2007 album, "Libertad" inside The Joint at the Hard Rock after the big game Sunday, Feb. 3, 2008. Tickets are going for $49.50.
When: Sunday, Feb. 3, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.