Listen to the experimental pop-rock band experiment on the stage of The Joint for two nights.
As the band's name implies, Sandbox tends to play around with their music. It's never a dull moment when the the four band members take the stage. During a single show, the band shifts from alternative rock to disco and then makes a sudden turn into classic rock.
The band will perform two shows. The first, Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 and the second, Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008. Both shows begin at 10 p.m. inside The Joint at the Hard Rock, free of charge.
When: Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.