Hear the three brothers perform their pop hits like, "Hold On" and "SOS."
The latest three-brothers-band to make it big on the pre-teen and teen music scene grabs the stage at Triq Night Club inside Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino Friday, Feb. 1, 2008.
Since their 2005 debut under the Columbia record label, the Jonas Brothers have been making young girls' hearts beat just a little faster and radio airwaves rock a little louder.
They're sound has been featured on Disney, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows, solidifying their place in the teen-pop music scene.
The show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets range from $60 to $84. All ages are welcome.
When: Friday, Feb. 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $60 - $84
Age limit: Not available
- Official Myspace page (Feb. 1, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 1, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Strip Scribbles: Holly’s new wedding date; Jonas Brothers video; Trump’s new (and very, very wealthy) partners
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Miracle saved parishioner as he was shot execution-style during Mass
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.