A night of hip-hop with special guest Jo Beng.
Although he got his start in music while singing as a child in a church choir, and later forming a group, Dotsons, with his brother and cousins, it was serving ten years in prison that really shaped Lyfe Jennings' sound.
After being put behind bars for an arson charge at the young age of 14, Jennings found that music was an escape. He began to write, sing and learn to play guitar.
Two days after being released from prison, he recorded four songs for a demo CD. Within a month he was performing on stage and has gained momentum in popularity since.
No one under 21 years of age will be admitted to this show.
When: Friday, Feb. 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 31, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments, Inc. - T3 International Conference 2014
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art