Listen to the experimental pop-rock band experiment on the stage of The Joint for two nights.
As the band's name implies, Sandbox tends to play around with their music. It's never a dull moment when the the four band members take the stage. During a single show, the band shifts from alternative rock to disco and then makes a sudden turn into classic rock.
The band will perform two shows. The first, Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 and the second, Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008. Both shows begin at 10 p.m. inside The Joint at the Hard Rock, free of charge.
When: Friday, Feb. 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.