Springs Preserve Winter Lights
Illuminate your world at the Springs Preserve this holiday season during our second annual Winter Lights Festival, as a half-million lights create colorful and breathtaking displays. Guests will enjoy entertainment from roaming performance groups, carriage rides, visits with Santa Claus and Theatre Las Vegas' orginal puppet show "Dickens Done Over."
When: Saturday, Dec. 27, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $6 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 23, 2008
Last updated Dec. 23, 2008
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.