Springs Preserve Winter Lights
Illuminate your world at the Springs Preserve this holiday season during our second annual Winter Lights Festival, as a half-million lights create colorful and breathtaking displays. Guests will enjoy entertainment from roaming performance groups, carriage rides, visits with Santa Claus and Theatre Las Vegas' orginal puppet show "Dickens Done Over."
When: Friday, Dec. 26, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $6 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 23, 2008
Last updated Dec. 23, 2008
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.