Barry Manilow: Music and Passion
Music legend Barry Manilow continues his Vegas success at the Las Vegas Hilton
Sun FIle Photo
Las Vegas has become Mecca for 'fanilows' worldwide ever since "Manilow: Music and Passion" opened in 2005 at the Las Vegas Hilton. During the 90 minute show, which runs for approximately two weeks every month, Barry Manilow sings his famous songs that make the whole world sing. He also serenades the audience with music and lyrics from each decade starting with the 1940s.
Although the show may not be for the most budget conscious person, fans of the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee will feel that it's money well spent.
All shows are inside the Hilton Theater starting at 8 p.m., and children must be at least 4 years old to enter.
When: Saturday, Aug. 30, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $225
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.