Bridge to Forgiveness art exhibit at Atomic Testing Museum
The Atomic Testing Museum will feature an exhibit of collage art from Takashi Tanemori, a Hiroshima survivor whose family was deeply impacted by the event. The collage includes bits of text, newspaper clipping, photos, maps and drawings that trace Tanemori's path of coming to terms with the tragedy.
When: Friday, Aug. 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Atomic Testing Museum, 755 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 27, 2008
Last updated Aug. 27, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.