The Official Star Trek Convention
Time to dust off those Spock ears and practice the Vulcan nerve pinch: The Official Star Trek Convention returns to the Las Vegas Hilton on August 6, and the five-day event features cast members from every incarnation of Gene Roddenberry’s 1966 classic. We’re betting the highlight will be the two Spocks: Leonard Nimoy (the original) and Zachary Quinto (version 2.0 in the upcoming movie). Tickets are available, but don’t wait—last year’s event was packed to the rafters.
When: Friday, Aug. 8, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.