Amplify presents Darren Michaels at the Brass Lounge
Huge lineup of local and touring favorites head downtown for a night of rock
Yesteryear, The Ivy Lines, Eric David, Radiobox and Darren Michaels are set to perform at Hennesey's Brass Lounge. Get ready to rock your socks off as these local and visiting bands hit the stage as a part of the Amplify Music Conference. Insider tip: tickets are good for all venues on each day. There will also be shows at the Beauty Bar, Canyon Club, Celebrity Theater, Jillian's, Jillian's Hi-Life (upstairs), Neonopolis, and the Icehouse Lounge. Check out Darren Michaels and Yesteryear in our Local Band Guide.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Brass Lounge, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.