The Official Star Trek Convention
Time to dust off those Spock ears and practice the Vulcan nerve pinch: The Official Star Trek Convention returns to the Las Vegas Hilton on August 6, and the five-day event features cast members from every incarnation of Gene Roddenberry’s 1966 classic. We’re betting the highlight will be the two Spocks: Leonard Nimoy (the original) and Zachary Quinto (version 2.0 in the upcoming movie). Tickets are available, but don’t wait—last year’s event was packed to the rafters.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (1 Comment)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.