Mr. Las Vegas plays the MGM Grand
No stranger to the glitz and glamor of Las Vegas venues, Wayne Newton has performed on the Strip at venues like the Flamingo, Aladdin, Stardust and the Hilton.
When: Sunday, Aug. 3, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $65 - $100
Age limit: All ages
- Wayne Newton (July 1, 2008)
Event posted July 1, 2008
Last updated Feb. 3, 2009
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Practice makes perfect: Learning to speak without fear in the business world
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.