Three nights of comedic performances.
Henry Cho made his way through the comedy circuit using his natural abilities...or at least his natural born ethnicity. Cho often uses the eye-brow raising fact that he is a Korean-American from Tennessee complete with a southern drawl in order to make audiences laugh.
From his appearances on the late night comedy shows of Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson to his Comedy Central show, "What's That Clickin' Noise," Cho has garnered recognition for his brand of comedy that if funny and clean all at the same time.
When: Sunday, April 20, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 11, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.