Three nights of comedic performances.
Henry Cho made his way through the comedy circuit using his natural abilities...or at least his natural born ethnicity. Cho often uses the eye-brow raising fact that he is a Korean-American from Tennessee complete with a southern drawl in order to make audiences laugh.
From his appearances on the late night comedy shows of Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson to his Comedy Central show, "What's That Clickin' Noise," Cho has garnered recognition for his brand of comedy that if funny and clean all at the same time.
When: Saturday, April 19, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 11, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.