Three nights of comedic performances.
Henry Cho made his way through the comedy circuit using his natural abilities...or at least his natural born ethnicity. Cho often uses the eye-brow raising fact that he is a Korean-American from Tennessee complete with a southern drawl in order to make audiences laugh.
From his appearances on the late night comedy shows of Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson to his Comedy Central show, "What's That Clickin' Noise," Cho has garnered recognition for his brand of comedy that if funny and clean all at the same time.
When: Friday, April 18, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 11, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Margins tax advocates going after voters 17 months ahead of election
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.