Tribute Fridays featuring Highway 61 Revisited
A Tribute to Bob Dylan
Highway 61 Revisited
The world's only Bob Dylan tribute band makes its way to the House of Blues stage for "Tribute Friday."
Highway 61 Revisited features both acoustic and electric stage sets to cover the wide spectrum of Dylan's musical genius.
The lead singer, Joel Gilbert, even resembles Dylan, but makes an even more convincing argument with his authentic choice of instruments and performances that mimic the hubris of Dylan's stature.
When: Friday, April 18, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $5 - $10
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 8, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse