Tribute Fridays featuring Highway 61 Revisited
A Tribute to Bob Dylan
Highway 61 Revisited
The world's only Bob Dylan tribute band makes its way to the House of Blues stage for "Tribute Friday."
Highway 61 Revisited features both acoustic and electric stage sets to cover the wide spectrum of Dylan's musical genius.
The lead singer, Joel Gilbert, even resembles Dylan, but makes an even more convincing argument with his authentic choice of instruments and performances that mimic the hubris of Dylan's stature.
When: Friday, April 18, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $5 - $10
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 8, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.