After more than a decade apart, Ratt comes together on the House of Blues stage.
"Behind The Music" was the catalyst for the reunion of Ratt, the rock hair band that coined the term "Rat 'n' Roll" in the 1980s.
Members Warren Demartini, Stephen Pearcy, Robbie Crane, Bobby Blotzer and John Corabi are back together. The guys just released their latest album: "Tell The World: The Very Best of Ratt."
Ratt performs at 8 p.m. and tickets are $30 and $35. You must be 21 or older with I.D. to attend.
When: Thursday, April 17, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $35
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 31, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- 51s victorious in second game in Omaha
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.