Bon Jovi makes two appearances on the MGM Grand Garden arena stage.
Sun File Photo
The four members of Bon Jovi have been together for over 20 years now and have more to sing about than ever.
Their latest record, "Lost Highway," is a tribute to all of the life and love that they have experienced along the way. Although it is not the traditional rock album that Bon Jovi has produced over the years, it still features the traditional songwriting of Jon Bon Jovi and collaborator Richie Sambora.
Jon describes "Lost Highway" as Bon Jovi meets Nashville.
With over two decades worth of hits to perform, their concert at MGM Grand Garden Arena is a must see! Tickets are $68.25, $105, $157.50 and $210.
When: Saturday, April 12, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $68.25 - $210
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.