Las Vegas Wranglers Playoff Games
The Las Vegas Wranglers face off against the Stockton Thunder for a seven game play off series.
Game one and game two will be played at the Orleans Arena Friday, April 11 and Saturday, April 12. The puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
The Wranglers head to Stockton for games three, four and five and if a winner has not emerged from the series, the Wranglers will head back to their home arena for game six and seven played on Tuesday, April 22 and Wednesday, April 23 respectively.
Check out the team's standings to see where the Wranglers rank at the start of play offs.
When: Saturday, April 12, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $39.25
Age limit: All ages
- Las Vegas Wranglers (April 9, 2008)
Event posted April 9, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport