With special guests the Skybombers
The House of Blues welcomes X. Not Speed Racer's brother, but the underground punk band from Los Angeles.
The original members of X are back for another tour. The band formed in 1977 and became an underground sensation, putting out six albums before taking an extended hiatus. The band reunited and toured off and on through the years, and this year is no exception.
Indie rock band Skybombers will also join X on tour.
Tickets are $22 general admission, and $25 at the door. Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 and over.
When: Saturday, April 12, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $22 - $25
Age limit: Not available
- X MySpace profile (March 28, 2008)
- X Official website (March 28, 2008)
- Skybombers MySpace profile (March 28, 2008)
Event posted March 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.