Mix 94.1's 12th Annual Pet-a-Palooza returns to the Star Nursery Fields at Sam Boyd Stadium
Enjoy a day of music, food and exhibits. The best part is your pet doesn't have to stay home.
Artists Train, David Cook, Fefe Dobson and Andy Grammer will take the stage to perform their hits for people and pets alike on Saturday at Star Nursery Fields at Sam Boyd Stadium.
The Nevada Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals will have dogs on-site that are available for adoption. Many other animal rescue groups will also be there.
Tickets are $8 per person but children ages 3 and under get in for free. A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the animal rescue groups on-site. receive $2 off admission with the donation of a can of pet food.
When: Saturday, April 12, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam Boyd Stadium, 7000 East Russell Rd, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 4, 2008
Last updated March 9, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.