Motown favorite Gladys Knight comes to the Orleans hotel to entertain audiences once more.
Coast Casinos publicity photo
Multiple award-winning artist Gladys Knight comes to the stage at the Orleans hotel to perform and inspire audiences. Knight enjoyed success with her group, Gladys Knight and the Pips, when they released the single, "Midnight Train to Georgia," and has also had a fulfilling solo career.
When: Friday, April 11, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $82.50 - $110
Age limit: All ages
- Gladys Knight (April 10, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 1, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.