Taste of Chaos Tour
A night of high-energy rock presented by Rockstar Energy Drink.
The 4th annual Taste of Chaos tour will feature Atreyu, Bullet for My Valentine and blessthefall. (Blessthefall's drummer, Matt Traynor, spoke to the Sun about the band and tour.)
Idiot Pilot will also be hitting the stage. And so will some of the best Japanese bands of the JROCK Revolution including Mucc, and The Underneath and DespairsRay.
When: Tuesday, April 8, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $29.50 - $32.50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 25, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.