Big Head Todd and the Monsters
American rock band performs with special guest stars The New Amsterdams.
Despite the funny name, Big Head Todd and the Monsters have acquired a large fan base since the band's inception in 1986. They now bring their eclectic mix of rock, blues and folk to the House of Blues.
The band got their big hit in 1993 with the album "Sister Sweetly," and have just released their newest album in 2007.
Big Head Todd also welcomes The New Amsterdams to the stage.
Tickets are $20 general admission, $25 at the door and $30 for reserved seats, guests must be 21 or over with a valid ID.
When: Sunday, April 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: 21+
- Big Head Todd and the Monsters official site (March 28, 2008)
- The New Amsterdams MySpace profile (March 28, 2008)
Event posted March 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
- Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos simply ‘at another level’
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.