For The Love of Joe
Joe Williams Scholarship Fund Concert
The College of Southern Nevada presents a night full of performances from artists like Bob Anderson, Marlena Shaw, Pete Barbutti, The Cunninghams, Artie Butler and Freddie House. All benefits will go toward the Joe Williams Scholarship Fund to help music students at CSN.
Las Vegas comedian, Cork Proctor, will host the event and CSN's 17-piece All-Star Jazz Band will join the talented group of musicians and comedians on stage April 6 at 2 p.m. inside the South Point Showroom.
When: Sunday, April 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 24, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.