Elton John and The Red Piano finale
Sun File Photo
The power of Elton John's music is multiplied when he takes the stage for The Red Piano.
The Red Piano is a show, permeated with rich iconic imagery, that provides a visual interpretation of the work of John and Bernie Taupin.
While the costumes may be a bit tamer, the set is visually stunning and the props and videos incorporated into the show are genuine to John's style. The content is geared toward mature audiences.
Catch Sir Elton's final show at Caesars Palace.
When: Sunday, April 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $131 - $296
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 11, 2008
Last updated April 23, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.