Political punk band to perform with Street Dogs, The Briggs and Fake Problems.
Since forming in 1988, Anti-Flag has continued to promote unity. While many people still raise eyebrows at the band's name, it may be due to a misunderstanding.
In the band's 1999 album "A New Kind of Army," a foldout was included that read "Anti-Flag does not mean Anti-American. Anti-Flag means anti-war. Anti-Flag means the common people of the world are better off living in unity and peace. Anti-Flag means to stand against corporate greed that hurts millions while benefitting a handful of extremely rich. Anti-Flag means to fight against mindless nationalism. Anti-Flag means unity."
Street Dogs, The Briggs and Fake Problems will also take the stage.
Although it is an all ages show, anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian that's 18 or over, with valid I.D. Doors open at 5 p.m.
When: Saturday, April 5, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 25, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.