A night of comedy with the winner of NBC series "Last Comic Standing."
Since winning the fourth season of "Last Comic Standing," Josh Blue has acquired a large group of loyal fans.
Blue, who was born with cerebral palsy, often jokes about living with his disability. He says "I realize that people are going to stare so I want to give them something to stare at."
In addition to being a comic, Blue is also an artist and a U.S. Paralympic Soccer player.
The doors open at 8 p.m. and it's an all ages show but attendees ages 16 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 or over with valid I.D.
When: Friday, April 4, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $37
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 25, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse