This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Developers building luxury apartments next to Shops at Summerlin
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- Bern’s-Eye View: New arena pushes Las Vegas forward but isn’t game-changing
- Nevada to investigate short sale flipping
- Family law attorney warns high times might lead to loss of custody