This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration
- Can Liberty football again put up a fight against Gorman?
- In return home, Rebels aiming to make their offense less offensive