This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Caesars reports 4th-quarter losses top $1.7 billion
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: Britney Spears, Lego, Miss USA Pageant and Gallery Nightclub
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near downtown Las Vegas
- Teen arrested in shooting on Las Vegas street corner
- Plug pulled on music events leading up to Life Cube burning