This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- HOA foreclosure ruling ‘a win for Nevada,’ Las Vegas investor says
- Tony Hsieh issues statement on layoffs, outlines five-year plan for Downtown Project
- Monica Fung is crowned 2014 Miss Asian Las Vegas