This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Cosmopolitan workers remain employed through sale, union says
- Police: Child sex abuse involved bestiality, kids as young as 3
- Las Vegas limo firm owner takes racketeering plea deal
- From tragedy to triumph: Amy Purdy has become a courageous heroine
- Celebrity preview: ‘Showstoppers,’ Moreno, Setzer, Pibbets, Meryl Davis + Charlie White