Las Vegas Sun

April 25, 2024

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Sourcer-ers Toastmasters seeking new members to learn leadership and speaking skills

Published on Fri, Jul 11, 2014 (5:08 p.m.)

SOURCER-ERS TOASTMASTERS SEEKING NEW MEMBERS
3037 E. Warm Springs Rd, Ste 300, Las Vegas, NV 89120

HENDERSON, NEVADA, July 28, 2014 – Learn to improve public speaking and leadership skill in a friendly, supportive atmosphere. Sourcer-ers Toastmasters is seeking new members to join our group. No previous speaking experience required. All speaking abilities are welcome. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays at 7:15 pm at 3037 E. Warm Springs Rd., Ste 300, Las Vegas, NV 89120.

“Sourcer-ers Toastmasters has really helped me get over my pubic speaking fears. The people in the group are kind and supportive. They have given me the confidence to give more speeches in my career. Thanks to the impromptu table topics section of the meeting, I now feel like I can think on my feet easier. I am so glad that I tried Toastmasters.” Kara Keating – Vice President of Public Relations

Sourcer-ers Toastmasters is on the web at www.sourcer-ers.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sourcererstoastmasters.

About Toastmasters International
Toastmasters International is a nonprofit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of meeting locations. Headquartered in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, the organization’s membership exceeds 292,000 in more than 14,350 clubs in 122 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people of all backgrounds become more confident in front of an audience. For information about local Toastmasters clubs, please visit www.toastmasters.org. Follow @Toastmasters on Twitter.

# # #