This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Blind Center of Nevada Holds Glow Ball Golf Tournament
Published on Fri, May 9, 2014 (12:10 p.m.)FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Michele Voelkening
May 9, 2014 (702) 610-4064
BLIND CENTER OF NEVADA HOLDS ANNUAL GLOW BALL GOLF TOURNAMENT
TOURNAMENT FEATURES EVENING GOLFING WITH GLOW-IN-THE-DARK BALLS
WHAT: The Blind Center of Nevada is holding its annual evening golf tournament featuring glow-in-the-dark balls. The event puts a fun twist on standard golf tournaments. The Glow Ball tournament is a four person scramble and is a fundraiser for The Blind Center. Prior to the tournament, a dinner buffet will be held.
WHEN: Fri., May 30
Dinner – 6:00PM and Tournament – 7:30
WHERE: Sunrise Vista Golf Course
Nellis Air Force Base
2841 Kinley Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89191
COST: $125 for a single golfer
$400 for a foursome
RSVP: Call 702-912-0531
The Blind Center of Nevada assists people who are blind or visually impaired in reaching their highest physical, social, intellectual, and economic potential. To achieve these objectives, there are three focus areas:
Personal Development, Social Interaction and Provident Living.
- Golden Gate President Mark Brandenburg: Which hotel is the greatest Las Vegas survivor?
- Police: Women stole Rolexes from Las Vegas tourists, hid them in their bodies
- Dining at SLS: Bazaar Meat, Ku Noodle, Cleo, Katsuya, 800 Degrees, Griddle Cafe and more
- Woman arrested in I-15 rollover that ejected kids from car
- Nevada casino revenue up slightly in July