This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Citizens Action Network Endorses David VanDerBeek for Governor
Published on Sat, Mar 15, 2014 (9:20 p.m.)Gubernatorial candidate David VanDerBeek (IAP) has been endorsed by the Citizens Action Network. The Citizens Action Network was founded in 2012 and only endorses candidates who “are devout in their work ethic by upholding our Constitution.”. As Governor, David VanDerBeek intends to nullify Obamacare, lower taxes, cut spending, support our right to keep and bear arms, eliminate the property tax, make Nevada energy independent, and follow the Constitution. He is also a member of Oathkeepers which is a group of people who have taken an oath to the Constitution and will not only keep their oath, but not follow any orders that go against their oath.
For Further Information: www.nevadagovernor2014.com
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- HOA foreclosure ruling ‘a win for Nevada,’ Las Vegas investor says
- Tony Hsieh issues statement on layoffs, outlines five-year plan for Downtown Project
- Tony Hsieh steps down from lead role at Downtown Project