This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Scale the Strat 2014
Published on Wed, Jan 22, 2014 (1:48 p.m.)On Sunday, March 2, 2014, hundreds of athletes of all abilities will climb all 108 floors and 1,455 steps inside the iconic Stratosphere Tower, the highest building west of the Mississippi River, to raise money for the American Lung Association in Nevada’s mission of preventing lung diseases and promoting lung health.
Early Bird Registration is $60 for climbers who register December 16, 2013 through February 16, 2014; and Regular and Walk-In Registration is $75 for climbers who register February 17, 2014 to March 2, 2014, the day of the climb. In addition to the registration fee, all climbers are asked to make a minimum fundraising pledge of $150.
Registration and additional information about Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower can be found at www.ScaletheStrat.com.
- Photos: Creativity abounds at Ernesto Zendejas’ Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar at Linq
- NASCAR Weekend: Hauler Parade; Saturday, Sunday races at LVMS; Kurt Busch to race twice May 25
- Woman pinned against rock dies at Valley of Fire
- Strip Scribbles: New name for Wet Republic? Adam Lambert + Queen, Olivia Newton-John, ACM Awards
- UNLV suspends Dejean-Jones for regular-season finale at UNR