This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Scale the Strat 2014
Published on Wed, Jan 22, 2014 (1:48 p.m.)On Sunday, March 2, 2014, hundreds of athletes of all abilities will climb all 108 floors and 1,455 steps inside the iconic Stratosphere Tower, the highest building west of the Mississippi River, to raise money for the American Lung Association in Nevada’s mission of preventing lung diseases and promoting lung health.
Early Bird Registration is $60 for climbers who register December 16, 2013 through February 16, 2014; and Regular and Walk-In Registration is $75 for climbers who register February 17, 2014 to March 2, 2014, the day of the climb. In addition to the registration fee, all climbers are asked to make a minimum fundraising pledge of $150.
Registration and additional information about Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower can be found at www.ScaletheStrat.com.
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Las Vegas breaks own record with 40 million visitors
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month