This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Scale the Strat 2014
Published on Wed, Jan 22, 2014 (1:48 p.m.)On Sunday, March 2, 2014, hundreds of athletes of all abilities will climb all 108 floors and 1,455 steps inside the iconic Stratosphere Tower, the highest building west of the Mississippi River, to raise money for the American Lung Association in Nevada’s mission of preventing lung diseases and promoting lung health.
Early Bird Registration is $60 for climbers who register December 16, 2013 through February 16, 2014; and Regular and Walk-In Registration is $75 for climbers who register February 17, 2014 to March 2, 2014, the day of the climb. In addition to the registration fee, all climbers are asked to make a minimum fundraising pledge of $150.
Registration and additional information about Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower can be found at www.ScaletheStrat.com.
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- How does our tourist town prep for an Ebola outbreak?
- Ugly traffic and behavior mar beautiful Rise Lantern Festival
- Police identify man accused of stabbing his wife to death