This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
GultenDye Creative Playground Partners Up With CCSD Art Department
Published on Fri, Dec 13, 2013 (1:39 p.m.)Las Vegas, NV- Locally-owned GultenDye Creative Playground announced today that it will be partnering with the Clark County School District Art Department. Owner, Gulten Dye, will be teaching elementary and middle school students a variety of jewelry making techniques with the hope to inspire a life-long love of art the student’s creative efforts will be theirs to keep.
Critically acclaimed as a jewelry designer, author and inspirational speaker, Gulten has been creating one-of-a-kind designs for more than 10 years. Gulten believes that an introduction to the arts at an early age provides the seed to make art an important part of life.
Partnering opportunities are available for any schools in the Las Vegas area.
Contact GultenDye Creative Playground today!
6539 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Former Caesars exec named CEO of Affinity Gaming
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium
- Judge to rule in rent dispute between pizzeria, Tivoli Village