This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Gordon Silver Lawyer Beattie Selected As Pro Bono Volunteer Of Month
Published on Tue, Nov 26, 2013 (5:02 p.m.)Gordon Silver, Ltd. is pleased to announce that Eunice M. Beattie has been selected as Pro Bono Volunteer of the Month by the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Beattie was recognized at an award presentation held at the Eighth Judicial District Court Civil Judge’s Meeting on October 30, 2013.
“We are proud of Eunice’s dedication,” said Thomas H. Fell, head of the firm’s pro bono efforts. “She continues to diligently work to help those in need in southern Nevada.”
Beattie is an attorney in the firm’s Government Investigations & Business Crimes Department. She primarily practices in areas of complex criminal litigation, as well as corporate and civil litigation.
Beattie received her J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Nevada, William S. Boyd School of Law and her B.A. from the University of Michigan. She was named a rising star by Mountain States Super Lawyers® in 2013.
About Gordon Silver, Ltd.
Gordon Silver, Ltd. is a full service law firm with over 50 attorneys and 100 employees operating from offices in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Reno and Washington D.C. One of Nevada’s oldest and largest law firms, they serve clients locally, nationally and globally. For more information, please visit www.gordonsilver.com.
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet’s door
- Photos: Celebrities and VIPs watch Alvarez defeat Angulo at MGM Grand Garden Arena
- NASCAR Weekend photos: Practice sessions at LVMS; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair and Marie Osmond
- Photos: Brad Keselowski hosts meet-and-greet at D Las Vegas, dines at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse