This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Sons of Norway Dinner
Published on Tue, Oct 15, 2013 (11:02 a.m.)Boulder City/Henderson Sons of Norway Desert Troll Lodge will be holding it's annual Lutefisk Dinner on November 2nd at the Boulder City Elk's club. Doors open at 4pm and dinner will be served at 5pm. In addition to Lutefisk and Scandinavian meatballs, pork roast, potatoes, vegetables and Lefse, the traditional Scandinavian potato flatbread will be served. Dessert will include homemade Norwegian cookies. There will be raffle prizes, door prizes and gifts for the children. The event sold out last year, so get your tickets early.
Everyone is welcome! For tickets call Dave Nelson at 294-9911 or Vikki Renneckar at 617-8898.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Casino reimburses players in tourney marred by fake chips
- Metro investigates burned body found in LV backyard
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end