Las Vegas Sun

April 24, 2024

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

A tribute to the Early Years of the King of Rock & Roll

Published on Thu, Sep 26, 2013 (12:07 p.m.)

In Remembrance of the King of Rock & Roll, Elvis Presley!
Jim Anderson & the Rebels will be performing
“A Tribute to the Early Years of Elvis Presley”
It has been 36 years and fans are still mourning the loss of their beloved King of Rock & Roll, Elvis Presley. On Friday October 18th, 2013, at 7:30PM, Jim Anderson & the Rebels are proud to announce that they will be taking the stage at the Eureka Opera House to perform their “Tribute to the Early Years of the King”. Elvis Week 2013 in Memphis, Tennessee, has come and gone, but Jim & the Boys will be tearing up the stage in Eureka, NV, for Elvis Fans that couldn’t make the trip. Jim and the Boys in the band will perform popular music of Elvis Presley ranging from 1954 to 1964. This show has been touted by Lifelong Elvis Fans as, “The Most Authentic Tribute to Early Elvis Presley to Date!” Jim Anderson and the Rebels have performed to Sold Out Venues as Headliners with their rendition of Elvis’s Early Years in the music industry. Jim and the Boys will take you back to a time when Elvis was considered to be too dangerous for America’s youth. This show will get you “Outta Your Seat and Onto Your Feet!” If you had the opportunity to see Elvis in concert, this show will bring back memories. If you never got the chance, to see him in person, this show will allow you to see what it might have been like. Jim Anderson & the Rebels have had RAVE Reviews by both the media and concert goers. This show is for ALL ages and ALL people.
Jim Anderson & the Rebels have performed all over Northern California for 1 ½ and are now taking their show into the States of Washington and Nevada. They will be making this “ONE NIGHT ONLY” stop in Eureka, NV.
“I am proud to be pairing up with such a beautiful venue. I have always wanted to bring our show to Nevada and I am really excited to finally do it. The Eureka Opera House has a lot of nostalgia that comes with it, which seems to be the perfect place to perform an Early Elvis Tribute. I’d like Elvis Fans, Music Fans, and Concert Fans, alike, to be able to come and enjoy themselves at a Good Ol’ Fashioned Rock & Roll Show. It is a great show, very personable, and with the backup harmonies, like the Jordanaires, it truly is beautiful music. Again, 36 years since Elvis Presley passed away, and his fan base is still growing. Elvis Fans are some of the most passionate fans there are. I look forward to seeing all the smiles, come August 17th. See you folks then.” – Jim Anderson

To find out more about the show:
To find out more about the “Tribute to Early Elvis”: Jim Anderson & the Rebels
http://www.jimandersonandtherebels.com/